Fighting Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Maintaining a Healthy Studio
- Reschedule your massage immediately if you are feeling symptomatic, are around someone who is symptomatic, or if you’ve recently traveled and have questions about whether or not you may have contracted symptoms. Cancelling due to illness is encouraged so as not to get the LMT sick or other clients who frequent the studio. Additionally, receiving massage while ill is not advised as it can exacerbate symptoms and is often contraindicated.
- Wash your hands! Make sure that you’re washing your hands often and for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use an antibacterial soap and clean towels! Feel free to grab a clean towel in the studio and wash your hands with dōTERRA hand soap! Test out some products while in the studio!
- Practice good hygiene in general as a habit and for your massage. Shower the day of or the night before. Remember, heat can also help loosen tissue when under warmth as well and can make your massage more enjoyable when you shower ahead of time.
- Cover your nose or mouth if you need to cough or sneeze. Please don’t be shy about asking for a tissue at any point in your massage.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you have questions about sanitation measures, laundering, or other precautions your LMT may be taking to keep the studio a healthy place, feel free to ask! Be vocal about your concerns and never be afraid to ask questions!