Essential Oils and Aromatherapy to Enhance Wellness
At Mindful Healing, we offer doTERRA brand essential oils for purchase or to enhance any of our massage and yoga services. Ask your therapist to add these on for additional cost or book an aromatherapy massage. The versatility of essential oils is incredible! You can use them for a range of issues including a promotion of relaxation, household cleaning, sinus relief, and relieving pain. Essential oils can make any holistic approach in your life more attainable. For more information, contact us today!
Purchase doTERRA Essential Oils
Q: What are essential oils?
A: Essential oils are derived from natural and aromatic compounds that can be found in flowers, roots, stems, bark, seeds, and other parts of plants. Essential oils help to protect plants against environmental threats. They also play a large role in plant pollination. Additionally, they are incredibly fragrant, can be used for food preparation, various health and beauty treatments, and other alternative and holistic health care practices.
Q: How Do I Use Essential Oils?
A: Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in one of three methods: aromatic, topical, or internal.
Aromatic use of essential oils can cleanse and purify the air you breathe of unwanted or foul odors. A lot of people find that diffusing oils is one of the easiest and most effective routes to go. Some essential oils can be incredibly stimulating to the senses while others can be used for a calming and soothing effect.
Topical use of essential oils is also incredibly popular and easy since it can be safely applied and absorbed by the skin. Most of the time you will need a carrier oil as doTERRA can be very concentrated and lasts a long time.
Another way to use essential oils is to ingest them or use them internally. They can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness or even to season food. When essential oils are applied topically and internally, you are going to want to make sure that you pick the absolute best essential oils in terms of potency and purity. **Note** Never ingest an oil that does not say it is digestible. doTERRA has very clearly marked bottles as to what is digestible and what is not. This will ensure that you are using essential oils for optimal wellness.
doTERRA Essential Oils on Site:
- Lavender: known for its sedative qualities and ability to soothe and calm skin.
- Lemon: cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces; promotes a positive mood.
- Peppermint: promotes clear breathing, sinus relief, and alleviates upset stomachs.
- Breathe (respiratory blend): laurel leaf, eucalyptus, peppermint, melaleuca, lemon, cardamom, ravintsara, ravensara. Promotes clear breathing.
- Deep Blue oil/Deep Blue Rub: soothing blend to help relieve aches and pains. Made from wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, ylang ylang, helichrysum, blue tansy, German chamomile, osmanthus.
- Melaleuca (tea tree oil): Supports the immune system and purifies skin.
- Frankincense: helps support the immune system, clears blemishes, helps support cellular health.
- Oregano: supports healthy immune and respiratory function.
- DigestZen (blend for digestive support): composed of star anise, peppermint, ginger, caraway, coriander, tarragon, fennel.
- doTERRA On Guard (natural defense blend): wild orange, clove, cinnamon leaf/bark, eucalyptus, rosemary. Great antibacterial to diffuse and/or clean with. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Wild Orange: Stimulates and invigorates the mind.
- Basil: takes down inflammation of the tissue and brings blood to the surface.